Donate Life California is the state-authorized nonprofit organization responsible for managing the organ, eye and tissue donor registry. Our mission is to save lives by creating opportunities for all Californians to sign up on the official state organ, eye and tissue donor registry. Our headquarters is located at 3465 Camino Del Rio South, Ste. 410, San Diego, CA 92108.
Donate Life California does not collect any personal information about individuals unless such information is provided voluntarily. If individuals do not want their personal information compiled, such information should not be submitted through this application. If personal information is submitted, such information may be used as follows:
- Information submitted by individuals wishing to be organ, tissue or eye donors will be added to the Donate Life California Donor Registry (the “Registry”) and utilized for Registry purposes as defined under California law.
- Information submitted by individuals may be stored and analyzed to evaluate the effectiveness of efforts made to increase the number of donors as permitted by California law. No information is ever stored in the application, to the device or device memory.
- Information submitted may be used to contact individuals and/or their family members for Registry purposes as allowed under California law.
- Donate Life California will not sell, rent or market personal information to third parties. All information submitted through the Registry and application will be kept confidential at all times, except to the extent necessary for organ, tissue and eye donations to be achieved in accordance with California law.
- Donate Life California may collect technical information related to the location of a registration to the Registry when submitted via application.
If you have any questions about the Registry or anything discussed herein, please contact Donate Life California at 866-797-2366.
Donate Life California has adopted and adheres to stringent security standards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. Among the safeguards that we have developed for our site are administrative, physical and technical barriers that together protect the information stored at this site. No information is ever stored in the application, to the device or device memory.